Anyway, here's my Top 5 Top-Of-The-Head Songs That Remind Me Of College:
- What Can I Do? (The Corrs) - in high school, it was "Pakisabi Na Lang" by The Company. I seem to have a thing with songs about unrequited love.
- Big, Big World (Emilia) - I used to sing this song with my seatmate and one of my closest male friend (together with "No One Else Comes Close") and while I sing the lyrics as it is, he would change the lyrics to "You're a small, small girl in a big, big world...". Tama nga naman siya.
- Until The Time Is Through (5ive) - I was not a big fan of boybands, not even back in high school. But in college, I sort of finally understood their cheesy appeal, and 5ive was my fave back then. This was memorable because this was also the fave song of a friend with whom I never really shared a common taste in music.
- Harana (Parokya Ni Edgar) - a spillover song from high school, I remember listening to this song through a Walkman! College was the last time I ever did a mix cassette tape and the last time I bought an original cassette tape. Parang kailan lang, no?
- Every Time I See You (Fra Lippo Lippi) - it was an ordinary night turned inexplicably magical, with this very song playing in the background. And that's all I'm saying about that!!!