I had a hard time answering this since I sort of did this before (and I have to come up with 102 random things about me!). But here it is.
Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules.
At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
- Sometimes, when I don’t like a person, I tend to bluff a lot and act like a stuck up know-it-all (although I think I tend to act like a stuck up know-it-all even with people I like! Right, friends?). I try to come across as smarter than I actually were, just to make the other person look and feel stupid. I am a bitch that way.
- Most of my daydreams consist of impossible situations wherein I accidentally meet my crush (usually a celebrity crush) and there’s an instant connection between us, either the “opposites attract” kind or the “meeting of the mind” derivative. My daydream self seem to be 1) a better singer; 2) taller, and 3) way cooler than my actual self. Libre naman ang mangarap, di ba?
- I used to have a dance group in my youth and we call ourselves – I kid you not – Female Attraxion. Well, it could have been worse. We patterned our name after a dance group that time called Male Attraxion (“100% Pure Love”, anyone?). Compare our name to that of a rival dance group who patterned their name after Street Boys. No, they’re not called Street Girls because, unlike us, their group consists of female and male dancers. Their name is – again, I kid you not – Street Children. At least hindi Street Childs.
- In relation to my fascination over dancing, I fantasized being a member of the Maneuvers, Street Boys, Sex Bomb dancers and Belle Star dancers. My biggest regret is not trying out for the Salinggawi Dance Troupe. I know that I don’t have a real good shot, but just the thought of actually trying out…
- I have so many “baluktot na katwiran” - refusal to use chopsticks if there is spoon and fork available, refusal to take medicines because it make “wiwi” smell funny, sudden contempt for the color pink because I found out a crush of mine like girls who wear pink (if you’re a person with perfect sense, you would probably grab the chance to be found likable by your crush by wearing pink or at least by pretending to like the color pink). In public I call that being “principled”; in private, it’s being stubborn to the point of stupidity.
- I don’t like, uh, “imported” fruits. You know – apple, grapes, strawberry, orange. Give me mango and I’m in fruit heaven.
- I am clumsy. Surely that’s a well established fact by now.
I tagged anybody who reads this blog.