Friday, January 12, 2007

Belated New Year's Meme

Copy and paste the first sentence from your first entry of each month this past year. What better way to sum up your year and make a countdown to '07!

[I used this blog and my friendster blog for reference. Isn't it nice to read through the posts of the previous year? =) ]



January - You'll notice that i revert back to my original blog title.

February - If you're a girl and you got the meaning of the above tagline for a lip balm commercial the first time you saw it, good for you.

March - Probably not.

April - It never ceases to amaze me how i can single-handedly make my very own life complicated.

May - I used to find it irritating when some people use all the different permutations of my name Jela or Jelaine when referring to me.

June - Freakin' FINALLY! watched X-Men: The Last Stand yesterday - and it was awesome, awesome, AWESOME!

July - I woke up to your kiss and the soft patter of rain against the roof.

August - Remember when I said that this is the longest period I had worn my hair long?

September - One of the songs with lyrics I had a hard time figuring out was Pearl Jam's Jeremy.

October - I really, really wanted to make a better entry for this, but my stupid job is keeping me busy and I have a massive headache right now.

November - After my seminar last Saturday, I decided to take the LRT-MRT route on the way home.

December - Yahoo! My baby’s plate is finally freakin’ available!

1 comment:

Michael said...

I enjoyed this meme so much that I stole it. Thanks!