- Stop swearing, even in my blogs, and even the euphemistic kind of swearing. It's just freakin' unladylike.
- In the same vein, be more ladylike.
- Stop buying books.
- Well, books are really good for the mind and soul. So scratch the last one and make it: stop buying post-its and note pads.
- Stop eating junk foods.
- Wear skirts regularly to work.
- Organize on a regular basis my
junkoffice files and workpapers.
- Be friendly, charming and nice to everyone, including annoying officemates, annoying brothers, and annoying strangers.
- Aspire to maintain a regular, intelligent, highly useful and entertaining blog wherein I refrain from talking about myself, dispensing my opinions, and narrating the boring and nonsense happenings of my life.
- Add 3 inches to my height. This is the biggest delusion of them all. No, wait, the biggest delusion is my height. If you want to know why, ask me how tall I am.
Friday, January 5, 2007
Belated New Year's Post
In lieu of the usual New Year's Resolutions [which I don't even bother with in the first place], I present to you my New Year's Delusions: