Monday, August 7, 2006

Something's Wrong With My World Today

  • There’s something inherently wrong with starting your workweek by attending a meeting, more so if the meeting dragged for so long than it was originally scheduled and you have other stuff you need to finish.

  • There’s something inherently wrong with suddenly finding your company CFO cute. Okay, I know he’s cute, I know my officemates also find him cute and some even find themselves crushing after him (that is, before they discovered how much of a slave driver he is) (and, well, some, in spite him being a slave driver!). I was able to resist his charms… until now, during the meeting, when he keeps making funny remarks and laughing his big laugh. Can someone please tell me that this is just a temporary madness?!

  • There’s something inherently wrong with my mind when I still can’t get the stupid “So It’s You” song out of my head. Must. Stop. Singing. The. Song. In. My. Head.

No comments: