Sunday, December 24, 2006

The 12 Days of Christmas

On the TWELFTH DAY of Christmas, my true love sent to me:

12 months of loving and caring
11 reasons to hug and to kiss
10 sweet ways to say "I Love You"
9 out-of-town vacation getaways
8 cuddly, fluffy pillows
7 Havaiannas for each day of the week
6 hard bound, adult edition Harry Potter books
5 Dishwalla CDs
4 Bath And Body Works Body Spray
3 Lord Of The Rings Limited Edition DVDs
2 His and Hers watches
And a shiny, spiffy Apple iBook

Merry Christmas everybody! To those who have found and is spending this Christmas with their true love, keep on loving, respecting and inspiring your beloved. For those who have yet to find their true love [like me!], learn to love yourself so that when your true love comes along, he/she will know that he/she has found his/her most wonderful gift in you! =)


[Posted December 18] I know I'm supposed to update this special project of mine everyday, but I'm invoking, yet again, the age-old justification of being busy and I hope that will excuse me! So, anyway, here's the list (pictures to follow) and hopefully I can start updating this daily!

The Rules:
Starting December 13 and lasting until Christmas Eve, I'll be posting my own version of the 12 days of Christmas.

Every day, and just like in the song, there will be different gifts that my true love gave to me - assuming that my true love does exist and has tons and tons of money hahaha... Anyway, it would probably showcase the materialistic me, but it's not like I'm really expecting these gifts! It's just a fun exercise and sort of parody of a Christmas song that I love singing [because I still can't memorize the other gifts other than the 5 gold rings and below!]. I hope my true love, whoever he turns out to be, will not be scared off because of this list hehehe!!!

I haven't really finalized the gifts, so if you have suggestions, feel free to speak up. If you have your own version of the 12 Days of Christmas, I'd be glad to hear about it!

1 comment:

shatterstar said...

sorry for the off-topic - new blog (gasp!) theextracookie@wordpress (or blogspot) but i'd probably update the former more. no new posts as of the moment though.