Friday, August 24, 2007

Random Nutty Thoughts

  • I am not going bald. It’s just stress that I’m having more hair fall than usual (normal?). And my being paranoid about the baldness possibility is only stressing me more! So, I’ll stop being paranoid. I am not going bald. I’m not. For the love of everything good and living, please don’t make me go bald.

  • I don’t know how I was able to send 581 text messages in a single billing month. That translates to about 19 text messages per day! And I’m sure my friends would find something wrong with that number.

  • I really don’t know why it still surprises people that I like listening to rock music. If I say that I used to like Air Supply and Michael Learns To Rock, will that surprise people more?

  • I really, really want to eat barbeque isaw. And fishball. And nilagang mani. And ice scramble. Any food sold on the streets. But the desire to not have typhoid fever again is stronger than my cravings. But still!

  • I am not going bald!

No comments: