Monday, January 7, 2008

Belated (Again) New Year's Post

Similar to previous year’s meme, but this time I changed the rules a bit.

Copy and paste a random sentence from a random entry of each month of 2007. That’s your 2007 in summary.

January
Maybe deep inside I've always wanted a texbook love story - like the stuffs I've seen in movies or read about in books.

February
What sort of madness is it to stay up until 3 in the goddamn morning just to watch Season 1 of Meteor freakin’ Garden?!

March
Sadness is realizing that my parents are not getting any younger, that friends are moving away, that some of my dreams have been gone forever, that other people get sad and hurt, too, and that I can’t do anything about it.

April
While the weather hasn’t been really fun, beating the heat by being sick is not the way to do it.

May
Because maybe, just maybe, my vote might just count, and I might help elect a decent, responsible leader who can make a difference. (I chose this because it somewhat came true – not in our place though. I’m referring, of course, to the province of Pampanga and the fall of political dynasties there. Good job, people of Pampanga.)

June
You love someone but maybe love someone else too and cannot figure out why you are doing this because you are not a bad person. (not something I wrote personally, but I really like the message of the post.)

July
I was 19, still in college, when I came across a book entitled "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone". (I realized that all my posts for the month of July were Harry Potter-centric!)

August
Will I ever be described as sweet and malambing?

September
After months of denial, I officially announce that I have crush on him!

October
I remember the fear, because I was so certain of what I feel, but so unsure of where it will take me.

November
I never ever imagined that happiness could be this fleeting.

December
It’s okay when you’re not around, but when I see you the same old flutter comes back.

No comments: