Monday, December 31, 2007

Last Survey For The Year (Maybe)

50 ODD things about you!

1* Do you like cheese?
I like it on my spaghetti and pizza and as ‘palaman sa tinapay’ but I don’t like eating it on its own.

2* Have you ever smoked heroin?
Nope

3* Do you own a gun?
Nope. And I make it a point not to give toy guns to my godsons.

4* Your favorite song?
Top of the head? Upside Down by Two Minds Crack

5* Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Sort of. I think I’m just naturally paranoid.

6* What do you think of hotdogs?
I love them! Unlike cheese, I can definitely eat hotdogs without embellishments.

7* Favorite Christmas song?
Right now it’s Band Aid’s “Do They Know It’s Christmas?”. Also, Jars of Clay’s version of “Little Drummer Boy”.

8* What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Cold water

9* Can you do push ups?
Yep, but who actually enjoys doing it?!

10* Favorite super-hero?
Wolverine

11* What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
Earrings. I feel naked if I don’t wear any.

12* Favorite hobby?
Daydreaming!

13* Secret weapon to get the opposite sex?
Syempre secret hahaha! I don’t know really but when I usually become snappish towards a guy, it means I’m starting to like him.

14* Do you have A.D.D.?
Hahaha… I don’t know. There are times when I’m hyper but it’s not consistent. I don’t think that counts.

15* What one trait do you hate about yourself?
I overanalyze. Sometimes things are simply what they are.

16* Middle Name?
B as in boy!

17* Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment
1. Why do these things always happen to me?!
2. I want to smack my brother for what he did to my car again.
3. I think I need to comb my hair all the time.

18* Name 3 things you bought today?
1. Boxer shorts for my brother
2. A new top
3. Office desk mirror

19* Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
1. Cold water
2. Cold water
3. Iced cold water

20* Current worry right now?
That the world is getting smaller damn it!!!

21* Current hate?
Myself.

22* Favorite place?
My room. Starbucks in Standard Chartered Ayala. Powerbooks.

23* How will you bring in the New Year?
Fireworks, videoke and dancing in the streets!

24* Where would you like to go?
Baguio. Back to Bora again. Ilocos (Joy!!!). LONDON!

25* Name three people who will complete this and return?
Easy – Bom, Mark, Jen. You three better do this! Hahaha!

26* Do you own flip flops?
Yep.

27* What shirt are you wearing?
My Beatles shirt.

28* Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Not really.

29* Can you whistle?
Big fat NO.

30* Favorite color/s?
Blue.

31* Would you like to be a pirate?
As long as Jack Sparrow is my captain!

32* What songs do you sing in the shower room?
Whatever’s stuck in my head.

33* Favorite girl's name?
Amanda

34* Favorite boy's name?
Anthony

35* What's in your pocket right now?
Loose change.

36* Last thing that made you laugh?
My brother’s friend. He’s such a character!

37* Best bed sheets as a child?
Hmm… couldn’t remember.

38* Worst injury you've ever had?
Probably the sprained foot back in college.

39* Do you love where you live?
I love our home. However late the time is, I still will choose to go home than sleep someplace else. And for all its faults and excesses, I’m alright with living in Tondo.

40* How many computers do you have in your house?
Two.

41* Who is your loudest friend?
Ketz!

42* How many dogs do you have?
None

43* Does someone have a crush on you?
Maybe! hehe…

45* What is your favorite book?
Excepting Harry Potter, To Kill A Mockingbird.

46* What is your favorite candy?
Skittles. And any mint chewing gum.

47* Favorite Sports Teams?
Ginebra Gin Kings forever and ever. Dallas Mavericks. Manchester United.

48* What song do you want played at your funeral?
I haven’t really thought about it. As long as it’s not Hindi Kita Malilimutan or Habang May Buhay.

49* What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Re-reading one of my Foxtrot treasuries.

50* What is the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Why am I already awake at 6:12 in the morning?! But of course I went back to sleep and woke up again around 10 am.

No comments: