Saturday, September 13, 2008

Maou... What the hell, just watch it!!!


Maou has completed the destruction of my soul. I'm still crying here, not teary-eyed mind you, but full blown bawling. I don't know if I can watch the last episode again, if last week was painful for me, this time the feeling is... whatever is greater than painful.

I won't discuss the last episode yet, so no spoilers here. I'm just glad I didn't watched Mawang or the whole experience would have been different for me.  I was worried when I saw that the episode was only 45 minutes long; I thought it might take more than that to wrap the whole series up. But I'm not complaining because it was a tight 45-minute episode and why should I complain when I've been crying the whole time?!!

I'm so going to miss the weekly camping out waiting for the raws and subs, the clawing at the screens for akusub to please please hurry up with the subs, the dread right before I watch a subbed episode not knowing what to expect, the elation I felt when I got more than what I expected, and then back to the unbearable anticipating for the next episode!

Congrats to Toma and Ohno! I never thought a jdrama would make me watch for the plot AND the eye candy, but Maou certainly did!

And now excuse me while I try to pick up the pieces of my heart.

No comments: