Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blogs Are Made By Fools Like Me

I am going to post something, uh, more paragraph-y, but I still don't like what I drafted so far, so stupid meme to tide me over.


Instructions: Go to www.urbandictionary.com and type in your answer to each question in the search box, then write the FIRST definition it gives you. I guarantee you're gonna find some pretty hilarious results.

***YOUR GIVEN NAME: Jela
Being jealous of someone

*chokes*

*** AGE: 27
the age all rockstars die at:
jimi hendrix
jim morrison
janis joplin
kurt cobain
alexander the great
james dean
river phoenix
brad nowell (lead singer to sublime) died at the age of 28 years and 2 days (2 days from joining the club)

I knew about the 27 Club this a long time ago, and that knowledge is making me paranoid ever since I turned 27! (nyek feeling rock star!)

***ONE OF YOUR FRIEND’S NAME: Joy
Polite nickname for the female genital area.

Oops, sorry Joy!

***WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING: Sleeping
To masturbate furiously in your room while praying that your grandma doesn't come in.

*chokes some more*

*** FAVORITE COLOR: Blue
The hue of the portion of the visible spectrum lying between green and indigo, evoked in a human observer by radiant energy with wavelengths of approximately 420 to 490 nanometers.

Okay...

*** FAVORITE NUMBER: 8
The ordinal number '8' is often used in place of the phonemes that would make the sound 'ate' in written English.

"He was a sk8r boi..."

*** MONTH OF YOUR BIRTHDAY: August
The idea of perfection. The 8th Month of the year in certain European and Asian cultures signifies greatness in achieving perfection, or something close to it.

*** LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO: Lorenz
A unit of measurment equal to .5 inches.

***YOUR NICKNAME: Je
French for "I."

No comments: