Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Hula Hula Who!

The things you find when you cleaned your room...

A poem I wrote almost 10 years ago. I wonder who can guess who my, ehem, inspiration was for this!


You’re one special person
That I’ve encountered in my life
And you’re the reason
Why I feel so right.

Then something came
That changed your ways
You thought I played a game
And mistook me for someone else.

Once you took my hand
And asked me for a dance
Your arms held me tight
As we danced through the night
But reality struck me
All the thrills have vanished
Now the truth I see
The fantasy was finished.

Was it just my imagination?
Did I misjudged your intentions?
Were you still the same person?
Or already masked by impersonation?

Your words have hurt me
But I’m not taking it against you
You’re not the same person anymore
Yet, I still love you.

...aaannd now I feel really stupid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know ata!!! yihheeee...