Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I Heart, Therefore I Am

What's worst than being single on Valentine's Day?

To be stuck in a seminar about interest rate derivatives and financial math on Valentine's Day from 1pm to 9 in the evening.

Hahaha. I kid. Well, partly. I'm ok with not having a significant other on V Day, but I'm not exactly thrilled with my seminar schedule.

So, anyway, because of said seminar, I won't be able to update my blog for the next 2 weeks or so. I'll try my best, though. =)

Advance Happy Valentine's Day! I guess there's enough mush in my blog to give you that mood for luuurve... or not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, you have us on VDay.. we'll pick you up.. tatata. om second thought, parang tayo naman palagi magkasama pag vday.. last year yes.. last last.. not sure

shatterstar said...

happy v'day! nyahaha!