Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Short Notes


Lips Of An Angel

…I guess we never really moved on
It's really good to hear your voice say my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak

I really want to hate this song, because it gives a bad meaning to angels (and you know how much I love songs about, ehem, “angels”!). But I like it in that ouchy sort of way, you know?

***

Insecurity

Sometimes I wonder how some people can give me their vote of confidence when I couldn’t even muster even half of what they’ve shown me towards myself. I know it’s supposed to make me feel better, but sometimes it just adds up to the pressure.

I’m scared, and I feel so insecure right now. I’ve always been this way, and although before I hated myself for my insecurities, I am now learning to live with this unconfident part of me. I’ve faced scarier and tougher situations before, and I’ve managed to live, whether I had succeeded or failed.

As the cliché goes, what doesn’t kill you will only make you stronger.

***

Bitch, Please

You send me a smile because I viewed your profile about 4 to 6 months ago? And you’re sending it to me for that reason alone? And that you learned who I was “too late”?

Do I look stupid to you?

***

Finally gotten around to updating my blog, even if I don't really have anything to say. =)

No comments: