Friday, March 2, 2007

Top 5 On Friday - Week 111

Top 5 Sexy Lyrics... And tell us why you find 'em sexy.

(sorry, this topic was already two weeks old. but I like it so I'm still posting my answers.)

1. Crash Into Me (Dave Matthews Band) "...you wear nothing but you wear it so well..." - it simply means that the person is sexy when she's naked but it was said really well.

2. Gemini (Sponge Cola) "...let me know if I'm doing this right, let me know if my grip's too tight, let me know if I can stay all of my life..." - very tender sex reference.

3. Blinded (When I See You) (Third Eye Blind) "...and I see you fogging up the mirror, vapor round your body glistens in the shower, and I want to stay right here and go down on you for an hour... take the moment of hope, and let it run, and never look back at all the damage we have done now to each other..."

4. Deep Inside of You (Third Eye Blind) "...friends say I've changed, I don't listen cause I live to be deep inside of you, slide of her dress shouts in darkness, I'm so alive I'm deep inside of you.."

I included two Third Eye Blind songs here because most of their songs have subtle and not-so-subtle sex references, and most of them are in that heartbreaking "you-left-me-and-I-miss-our-time" sort of way.

5. Every Little Thing (Dishwalla) "...I wish I could be every little thing you wanted, all the time..." - this isn't exactly a sexy song, but there's something about the way the line was sung that made it sound vulnerable and sexy at the same time.

No comments: