Age according to your birth certificate: 26
Age you really think you are: 14 (so immature!)
1) What are 5 things you really like about yourself?
What’s there to like?! This is tricky:
- I am left handed. I don’t know exactly why, but maybe because it’s uncommon and it sort of distinguishes me from others.
- I have no qualms doing things on my own, like going out or eating out alone.
- I like to think that my obsessive behavior has a positive effect on others, like, it makes people curious why I am obsessing over certain things and find out what my hype is all about.
- I can laugh at my own screw ups.
- I have great friends!
2) What is one accomplishment you are really proud of that you can't ever write down in your resume?
- I’ve influenced other people to read some of the books I like, and not just the HP series.
3) If you could live a secret life, what kind of secret life would you live?
- I want to be his secret lover! Kidding! A CIA undercover agent.
4) What is the loveliest thing someone's told you lately?
- It’s more of the unsaid, really. But when friends approach me to confide or to ask for advice, it makes me feel warm. I’m honored that they trust me and value my opinion. Naks!
5) What is the most supreme act of kindness ever shown to you?
- When friends stand up and fight for me when I couldn’t.
6) What is your inner child wearing right now?
- A t-shirt, denim shorts, green socks and high top sneakers. I once owned a pair of green socks that I consider as my lucky socks.
7) Describe the very moment you first fell in love.
- I remember the fear, because I was so certain of what I feel, but so unsure of where it will take me. But I was happy like I’ve never felt in my life, and it seems like I’m always grinning I think I might be going crazy. And despite my fear, I was reckless, not the irresponsible reckless, but I was willing to take the risk no matter the outcome.
8) Describe your favorite person without using any adjectives.
- Camera whore (technically, the phrase is a noun, isn’t it?)
9) Complete the sentence on your future headstone: "Here lies...."
- Jela, who wants to be succinct but couldn’t quite pull it off and rambles herself away (or something just as long or maybe more, just to emphasize how long-winded she was in life and in death)
10) What movie character would you love to play?
- Eowyn in Lord of the Rings (“I am no man!”) or Julia (Drew Barrymore) in The Wedding Singer (so that Robbie can sing “I wanna grow old with you” to me!) or Scout Finch in To Kill A Mockingbird
11) Describe your perfect birthday cake.
- A chocolate cake with chocolate icing with just the right amount of sweetness that will make people come back for more.
12) A stadium of people are clapping for you and giving you a standing ovation. What did you just do to deserve this?
- I’ve sung the most heartfelt and moving rendition of “Happy Birthday”.
The lucky 13 question: If you were a musical instrument, what instrument would you be and how would you like to be played?
- An acoustic guitar – to be stroked tenderly and passionately. Whoa!