Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy 2009!!!

This year I’m thankful for a lot of things: family, friends, good health, my 3-year old iPod nano (still functioning!), my first trip to Baguio, my Boracay vacation, successfully passing the SEC certification exam, Barack Obama becoming the US President, my newfound love affair with jdramas (I am thankful, my friends are probably rolling their eyes), Ikuta Toma's dimples and overall cuteness, the combined dorkery and hotness of Arashi, The Dark Knight, friends’ healthy bundle of joys, the totally cool iDock I won from Oliboy!, new friends, enough time to bum around and marathon-watch various shows... well, the reasons may seem trivial but the list is long.

I read somewhere that we tend to remember our sad moments more than the happy ones. After all, happy experiences don't leave wounds the way painful ones do. But I guess it's those scars that make the good moments all the more precious. We are not just defined by the wounds we sustained from our personal battles but also by the smiles and laughters we get even from simplest of reasons.

Here's wishing you all a happy and colorful 2009!

P.S. 11:20pm
It's a rainy New Year's eve, but rain or not, I already decided that, for the first time in my life, I will not welcome 2009 in the streets. I'm inside the house, in front of the PC, live streaming Johnny's Countdown in Japan, hosted by Arashi. I had troubles earlier with the streaming sites, I had to switch to another site and there's still buffering time but I'm enjoying the show so far. God, I'm too crazy over Arashi! However you spend the night, I hope you're all having fun like me! :)

(Tokio is now playing - damn, Nagase is too hot!)

No comments: