Friday, July 11, 2008

Dictatorship At It's Finest

I'm supposed to be in cloud 9 today because in a few hours I'll be going to Baguio, but I'm just so royally pissed off.

I know I'm not the perfect role model when it comes to adhering to rules. It's been a habit of mine to challenge, circumvent and find loopholes in every rule. BUT. I never blatantly disrespect any rule. I don't make excuses when I'm wrong and I never, will never, kiss anybody's ass just so that a rule can be bent in my favor.

YOUR latest rule is made of major fucking FAIL. And I'm not remotely interested in the prize that you're dangling just so that you can make me or anyone of us comply.

I can't believe anyone can be so completely convinced of their delusion of greatness that they fail to see they're only making complete asses of themselves. You just made a believer out of me.

No comments: