Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'm The Queen of Wishful Thinking

Break muna from my drama ek ek.

Where were you when it turned 2007?
++ home, with family and friends and too toot!

How did you get the idea for your blog name?
++ it’s a line from an Eraserheads’ song “Slo Mo”. My first ever blog was named Tindahan Ni Aling Dyela and I wanted another name that has reference to Eheads. I know, too random!

What song are you listening to right now?
++ Run by Snow Patrol, repeatedly. To drown my sorrow hahaha…

Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
++ yep, but that’s probably because I cry easily over shallow things.

What color of shorts are you wearing?
++ black with yellowish thin vertical stripes.

Do you talk to your crush?
++ yes, and I almost wish I never ever had one conversation with him! Hahaha! Dammit.

What did you do this morning?
++ woke up, daydreamed a bit before getting up.

What will you do tonight?
++ probably finish Kingdom 8-7 of Super Mario on NDS lite. Man, was I royally pissed when I finished the last kingdom battle with the resurrected bones of King Koopa only to have Bowser Jr. open a new freakin’ set of stages before the real, final kingdom!!!

What's your favorite memory from last weekend?
++ I’m a bit embarrassed to say that last weekend was like any normal day for me.

What are the last two digits of your mobile number?
++ 24

What was the last thing you ate?
++ Growers Crumble Nuts, Jamaican BBQ flavor.

What was last thing you drank?
++ Toffe Nut frap.

What was the last movie you watched?
++ this afternoon at HBO – My Super Ex-Girlfriend.

What do you fear right now?
++ that I can’t go through what I promised myself to do.

What food do you crave right now?
++ now that you mention it, I think I want shrimps from Bubba Gump!

Did you dream last night?
++ yes, but I forgot the gist.

What was the last TV show you watched?
++ same with number 14

What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
++ earrings.

Name a friend who is just like you?
++ like me how? I guess all of my friends are like me, one way or another.

What was the last thing you kept telling yourself over and over?
++ so not worth it.

Who last text messaged you?
++ my cousin.

Are you on any medication?
++ nope.

What side of the bed do you sleep on?
++ I’m the toss and turn kind of sleeper so I get to sleep on all sides of my bed.

What color shirt are you wearing?
++ pink. great.

What is your favorite frozen treat?
++ water!

How many piercings do you have?
++ three

What's your favorite store/s?
++ Powerbooks

Are you thirsty right now?
++ No.

Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss?
++ lots of friends. sad.

What did you do last night?
++ read a book.

Do you care what people think about you?
++ not particularly.

Have you ever done something to investigate trouble?
++ yes.

When was the last time you worked out?
++ what was the question again?

What are your font colors on YM?
++ blue, of course.

Where do you live?
++ Tondo, Manila.

Are you aggressive?
++ I think so, hahaha…

Mobile phone network?
++ Globe

What is the thing that you would most like to change about yourself?
++ my height?

What size are your feet?
++ 5 to 6. It varies depending on the type and brand of shoes.

What are ur favorite colors?
++ blue, black, purple.

Do you like mustard?
++ not really.

What do you tell people when times get hard?
++ I’m not really big on advices and stuffs, so I don’t remember giving a specific advice when times get hard.

Would you ever sky dive?
++ yes!

Do you sleep on your side, tummy or back?
++ side, tummy and back

Have you ever bid for something on eBay?
++ not yet.

Will you stay in the game called love?
++ I was about to give up but I thought, “what the hell? You win some, you lose some. I’m bound to win one of these days.” Nakana! But oh so true.

No comments: