Sunday, November 25, 2007

Seven

Bored. Confused. Trying to Forget. Walang Magawa.

Seven things I want to do before I die:

1. Travel the whole country and other parts of the world
2. Bungee jump
3. Get a tattoo
4. Shave my head
5. Do the dance lift in Dirty Dancing
6. Reconnect with old friends
7. Sleep with any of my celebrity crushes hahaha!

Seven things I cannot do:

1. Drive a stick shift or whatever you call manual transmission cars
2. Write legibly using my right hand
3. Sit through a Regine Velasquez concert
4. Eat raisins
5. Whistle
6. Keep a straight face
7. Forgive myself for falling for you. Yatta! Joke! Ala na ko maisip.

Seven things that attract me to both a boy and a girl:

Bakit naman both? Pwede bang boy lang?
1. Sensible talker
2. Sense of humor
3. Eyes
4. A closet Incurable Romantic
5. Taste in music
6. Should be a basketball fanatic
7. Okay, fine, nice butt.

Seven things that I say most often:

1. "Duh!"
2. "Heller?!"
3. "Ano…"
4. "Syet!"
5. "…or something?"
6. "What the…?"
7. "Umm…"

Seven books I love to read:

Can I just put the 7 HP books and be done with it?
1. Harry Potter books 1 to 7
2. To Kill A Mockingbird (Harper Lee)
3. Foxtrot treasuries
4. Bob Ong books
5. The Balance of Power (Richard North Patterson)
6. Thursday Next series
7. Artemis Fowl series

Seven movies I could watch over and over again:

1. The Wedding Singer
2. Lord Of The Rings trilogy
3. Back to the Future trilogy
4. The Cutting Edge
5. Speed
6. Karate Kid
7. Sana Maulit Muli (hahaha!)

No comments: