Saturday, December 15, 2007

Cantitruncated Tesseract

Obviously, this is the type of post that says absolutely nothing about me except that a) I like Wikipedia; b) I like memes; and c) I’m bored. No need to tag anyone. I’m sure all of you have better things to do.

THE INSTRUCTIONS

Go to the Wikipedia home page and click Random Article. That is your band's name.
Click Random Article again; that is your album name.
Click Random Article 15 more times; those are the tracks on your album.

My Band's Name: Koh Boon Hwee

Our Album Name: Grangegorman


The Tracks:

Pablo Popovitch
Charlotte Elliott – our band seems to be interested in making songs about real people!
Portman Building Society
Things That U Do – of all the artist that we could have covered, why Jay-Z?!
Mater Dei
Meering
Johnny Yuma
Directorate-General for Enterprise and Industry (European Commission) – whoa! what a long title for a song!
John Nevil Maskelyne
Bishan Stadium
Battle of Brandywine – token nationalistic song
Jadraque
Gate of Heaven Cemetery – token morbid song
Electronic Correlation
Cantitruncated Tesseract – what a lovely title for a song!

No comments: