Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

Dear, dear Santa (in case you're real),

Save for few some a lot of bitchiness this year, I was reasonably nice naman this year, so I think I'm entitled to a few Chistmas wish:




  1. a new iPod (I still love my trusty old iPod nano, but it's already two years old and it hanged up on me once already);

  2. DVD (original or pirated) of Karate Kid parts 1-3 that I've been wishing for for the last three Christmases; and

  3. Boxed set of the Bloomsbury edition of the Harry Potter books 1-7, either the adult or children's edition (and please don't tell me that I already have a copy of all the books and, save for a few spelling differences, these are all the same. I perfectly know that. I just want those.)

But if I suddenly find Morgan sleeping beside me when I wake up on Christmas morning, it will be perfectly okay with me if you will not grant me those three wishes. Mind you, I would willingly forgo making my Christmas list for the next 5 years.


Lots of love and affection,


Jela



***



My most loved readers,



I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!


And please don't feel oblige to watch any of the crap films that the MMFF are trying to shove down our throats. It's perfectly fine to just stay at home with your loved ones.



Always,


Jela

No comments: