Saturday, August 2, 2008

Meme Killed The Radio Star (The Clues)

Sorry! I was not able to post the clues yesterday! Here they are - bonus points to those who can guess the artist and the song title. :)

  1. Cause all I really want is to be with you / feeling like I matter, too / if I hadn't blown the whole thing years ago / I might be here with you
  2. All these rhythms that you hide / only love can save us now / all these riddles that you burn / yeah, yeah, yeah
  3. Swimming through sick lullabies / choking on your alibis / but it's just the price I pay / destiny is calling me / open up your eager eyes
  4. I thought I was fool for no one / Oh, baby, I'm a fool for you / you're the queen of the superficial / and how long before you tell the truth
  5. He's the one who likes all our pretty songs / and he likes to sing along / and he likes to shoot his gun / but he don't know what it means / don't know what it means and I say
  6. 5ive
  7. You realize that / sometimes you're just not okay / you level out, level out, level out / it's not alright now / you need to understand / there's nothing strange about this
  8. The Beatles
  9. Imago
  10. But I'm a million different people from one day to the next / I can't change my mold, no, no, no, no, no, no, no
  11. We're just two lost souls / swimming in a fishbowl year after year / running over the same old ground / what have we found? / the same old fears
  12. Must you make me laugh so much? / it's bad enough we get along so well
  13. I've realized that the reason I think / the changing seasons are beautiful / is because you're there / I'm going to tell you now (Obviously, it's either you know them or you don't! I posted the English translation of their song, just in case. :p)
  14. Kiss me, please kiss me / but kiss me out of desire, babe, not consolation / you know it makes me so angry cause I know in time / I'll only make you cry
  15. I'm lost in admiration / could I need you this much / Oh you're wasting my time / you're just wasting time
  16. Di magawang alisin ang aking mata / sa anghel na nakikita / iniibig na ba kita / Oh ewan ko ba
  17. Paul McCartney
  18. When you're on a golden sea / you don't need no memory / just a place to call your own / as we drift into the zone
  19. Green Day
  20. I would say I'm sorry / if I thought that it would change your mind / but I know that this time / I've said too much / Been too unkind
  21. Drive me away / cause the night just feels right / take me away with you tonight / anywhere with you
  22. David Cook
  23. I'll sing it one last time for you / then we really have to go / you've been the only thing that's right / in all I've done
  24. This is what you get / when you mess with us / and for a minute there / I lost myself / I lost myself
  25. I got shit running through my brain / it's so intense that I can't explain / all alone in my white-boy pain / shake your booty while the band complains

No comments: