Saturday, January 10, 2009

"There's also the metaphor - a flower in the storm"

Finally watched Hana Yori Dango Final and… okay, it’s very cheesy and contrived and feel-good, but I like it! :D

This movie reminded me why I love the jdrama so much and why Matsumoto Jun will always be THE Domyouji for me. I love how he and Inoue Mao have so much chemistry together, I love how despite all the craziness and the presence of Hanazawa Rui (quite a leading man in his own right), I still and will always want Domyouji and Makino to end up together and live happily ever after – because you know they will be happy together, for always, constant bickering and Domyouji’s horrible Japanese notwithstanding.

And yep, even after finding the movie cheesy, I was a bit teary eyed at the end when Makino gave her good news to Domyouji. Domyouji’s reaction (“That’s UNBELIEVABLE!”) was so cute!

I… I, I think I might be in love with Matsujun again?

No comments: