Tuesday, June 20, 2006

malabo ang survey na 'to... part deux

it's jen's turn to answer this survey! :)

Jela

  1. Ang puti ng legs.. hehe.. hahaha! uhm, thanks? =)
  2. Watch a Regine Velasquez concert, at the Araneta Coliseum, front row! well, as long as somebody pays for my tickets hehehe!
  3. Purple – looks good on you.. purple it is! =p
  4. Sensible. Always gives me a different perspective about things (kasi nga lagi tayong salungat di ba? =))
  5. Malakas makipag-usap sa phone. Kasi nagulat ako nun, may kausap ka tapos bigla kang tumawa (tahimik pa kasi sa office nun, sobra.. =)) hahaha! probably not as loud as...?
  6. White cat – kasi sobrang puti! nakakatawa naman, 2 na kayo ni Bom na nagsasabi nito!
  7. Aren’t you afraid to love again, after everything that happened? no, I'm not afraid of falling in love again. I'm actually looking forward to it! What I'm afraid of is that after everything that had happened, I'll find out that still haven't learned my lessons and I end up making the same mistakes that I did before.
  8. please post this on your blog with your comments on my answers and your answer on the next question.
  9. C - i know what you're trying to do!!! sige, isport naman ako hehehe....
  • Caramel frap - obviously, sobrang adik ako dito!
  • Chewing gum - major stress reliever!
  • Christmas - i love the Christmas season kahit na it's so commercialized here in our country.
  • Conversations - i enjoy good conversations (over a cup of caramel frap!). i can stay up all night talking to friends about nothing and everything.
  • Cellphone - i value the contents of my fone more than the unit itself that's why i'm hesitant to replace it with the latest model (duh! wala lang talagang pera! hahaha!)
  • Allan Caidic - my first PBA idol. The Triggerman rules!
  • Cheshire Cat - one of my fave characters in the Thursday Next novels. Also known as the Unitary Authority of the Warrington Cat, i like him because of his habit of uttering non-sequiturs.
  • The Cutting Edge - one of my fave romantic comedy films. toe pick!
  • Chocolates and chichirias - yum!
  • Criselda (aka Ketz) - friends for life!

No comments: