Monday, June 19, 2006

shuffle it, baby!

Another shuffle survey with a twist. Sort of proves that I also listen to mushy love song (one mushy love song made it in the shuffle!). I wanted to quote the more obscure parts of the song but decided to just put my fave lines, so some you’ll guess with ease. =)

Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post a line from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess the song where the lines were taken from and the artist who sang it. - please post your answers on the comments section =)

  1. Our brains are on fire, with the feeling to kill, and it will not go away, until our dreams are fulfilled...
  2. All the nights I sit and wonder, must be more to laugh, I’m sure that days and years gone by while I am living with the, living with the lonely feeling...
  3. And be the one who catches all your tears, that’s why I need you to hear...
  4. You know I’ve seen a lot of what the world can do, and it’s breaking my heart in two...
  5. The hours passed so slowly since they’ve thrown away the key...
  6. And after all that’s been said and done, you’re just the part of me I can’t let go...
  7. I thought I lost you somewhere but you were never really ever there at all...
  8. Ngunit pagsapit ng gabi, heto ka sa ‘king tabi, sa pag-ibig mo di ako nagsisisi...
  9. Sasamahan ka sa tamis, sasamahan ka sa pait, sasamahan ka sa dilim, sasamahan ka hanggang langit...
  10. In walked ol’ misery and she’s been here since then...
  11. I’m on my knees, pretty pretty please kill me, I want to die, put a bullet in head...
  12. Staring at the ceiling, making friends with shadows on my wall...
  13. You stick around and I’ll make it worth your while...
  14. She holds the hand that holds her down, she will rise above...
  15. Pilit ko mang ika’y limutin, lagi kong natatagpuan, ang iyong tinig at awitin tuwing sasapit ang ulan...
  16. I was in love with you when we were younger, you were mine...
  17. I’d live for your smile and die for your kiss...
  18. When he holds you close, when pulls you near, when he says those words you’ve been needing to hear, I wish I was him coz those words are mine to say to you till the end of time...
  19. I’ll never let your head hit the bed without my hand behind it...
  20. I’m evil, my middle name is misery, I say I’m evil, so don’t you mess around with me...
  21. A million lies to sell yourself, is all you ever had...
  22. Ako’y may kaibigan at siya’y nahihirapan, handa na ba kayo upang siya'y tulungan...
  23. You’re the only thing I got? Well, then I must not have a lot...
  24. Don’t try to find me, please don’t you dare. Just live in my memory, you’ll always be there...
  25. So tell me now, why did you have to be, why did you have to be so cold?
  26. And I have to stand by and take it baby, all for loving you...
  27. All these riddles that you burn, all come running back to you, all these rhythms that you hide, only love can save us now...
  28. Making love to you was never second best...
  29. I hear this life is overrated but I hope that it gets better as we go...
  30. I took for granted you were with me, I breathe by your looks and you look right through me, we were broken and didn’t know it ...

No comments: