Thursday, June 15, 2006

malabo ang survey na 'to...

Instructions:

Leave your name and:
  1. I'll respond with something random about you.
  2. I'll challenge you to try something.
  3. I'll pick a color that I associate with you.
  4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
  5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
  6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
  7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
  8. If I do this for you, you must in turn post this meme on your blog.
  9. With a letter I assign to you, you must write ten things you like that begin with that letter :)

This is what Bom sent me. =) I include na my comments and my answer to the last question. Try niyo din, medyo magulo hehehe...

Jelaine

  1. Maraming bags! – nye! slight lang naman… hehehe…
  2. Go to an all-mushy-love-songs-concert. I can do this! Well, I consider Siakol’s “Lakas Tama” a mushy love song! hahaha! Parang di ko kasi kayo ma-picture eh! Or be without a radio/mp3 player/Discman for the whole weekend. No iPod for the whole weekend? Or no MUSIC for the whole weekend? Hmm… must be a lonely day not to listen to any form of music! but I’ll try this one of these days.
  3. Yellow – cheerful! – I thought I have a miserable life?! =p no longer as moody as before. =)
  4. Hindi halata sa una but you’re a friend whom you can always trust to be there, in good times or bad.
  5. Sa Kenny Rogers sa Megamall (my first lunch with you guys), parang feeling ko di niyo ako gusto kausapin =D Si Sir Jun lang kasi kinakausap niyo nun (most of the time) – Oh no! I’m sorry! It was never my intention to exclude you sa conversation, siguro nagpapakiramdam pa lang tayo nun.
  6. Cat? Hahaha. Naisip ko lang ngayon kasi ang puti niyo. – hahaha! I also like cats but I really wish I had a dog.
  7. I think I asked it already nung nasa Fuzion tayo.. Pero as replacement questions – given the opportunity, would you want to never have met Randy? honestly, no. he did bring something good in my life, even if our ending sucks. I’m not trying to romanticize what we had before, but some of the best moments of my life, I had those with him. I wish he had been more honest with me when things start to go wrong, I wish that even if he did not trust my reaction as his (then)GF, he could have trusted me as his friend. yuuuck! ang drama! well, the point is, I have no regrets. How would you assess yourself at present (i.e. are you satisfied with the person you’ve become, blah blah blah)? Is this question related to the first question? =) In that context, at hindi naman sa pagbubuhat ng bangko, I realized I’m a lot stronger than I thought I was. And knowing that, I think I’m more open now to try new things, especially those that I was too afraid to try before. I am generally satisfied with my life, although there are still other things I want to accomplish and experience. Siguro, it is only now that I truly understand the journey-and-destination thingie, so I know that whatever happens, whether I get the things I wanted or not, I’ll be glad for the experience.

    okay, enough with the philosophical crap!!!
  8. –same thing you answered below- ikaw? ano pang inaantay mo? tama na basa! post na din! =p
  9. S
  • Stonefree/Sponge Cola – my fave local bands!
  • Starbucks – addicted to frap and good conversations!
  • Somebody to Love, Elliott’s version – this is truly wow!
  • Staring at the wall – literal na tulala! hahaha!
  • Sarcasm – yeah, right.
  • Sherman’s Lagoon – funny comic strips!
  • Shopping! – or just malling, kahit walang pera basta makagala!
  • Surveys – obviously!
  • Stick-ons or Post-Its – hahaha! pinilit! I’m such a sucker for post-its and notepads!
  • Saturdays and Sundays – the only thing I look forward to during the week nyahaha!!!

No comments: