Thursday, June 15, 2006

Not Another Shuffle Survey?!

because i'm an addict who got nothing better to do...

heck, you know what to do. and i tag everyone who reads this blog! =)

  • Why did you decide to take this quiz?
    Track: I Want You To Want Me
    Artist: Cheap Trick
    Comments: I just realized that surveys like this makes me needy! hahaha!

  • Where will you meet your husband/wife?
    Track: Someday We’ll Know
    Artist: New Radicals
    Comments: aw… is true love just once in a lifetime?

  • Where will you *cough*hug*cough* your wife/husband for the first time?
    Track: Dyslexic Heart
    Artist: Paul Westerberg
    Comments: I’m trying to comprehend you but I got a dyslexic heart…

  • What is your secret dream?
    Track: Love Of A Lifetime
    Artist: Firehouse
    Comments: still searching for my love of a lifetime...

  • What song will they be playing at the morgue when they'll perform your autopsy?
    Track: I Believe To My Soul
    Artist: Elliott Yamin
    Comments: one of these days and it won’t be long, you’re gonna look for me and I’ll be gone!

  • Who will throw a party after you die?
    Track: Two Princes
    Artist: Spin Doctors
    Comments: wow! that must be some party!

  • What song describes you when you're so drunk that you can't speak?
    Track: Wild World
    Artist: Mr. Big
    Comments: hope you had a lot of nice things to wear…

  • What will actually kill you?
    Track: I Drive Myself Crazy
    Artist: N Sync
    Comments: I drive myself crazy to the point of death!

  • Who will be your slave?
    Track: Knocking on Heaven’s Door
    Artist: Guns n Roses
    Comments: heaven won’t give me one so I’m knocking on its doors!

  • What will you look like at the age of 80?
    Track: Hot In Herre
    Artist: Nelly
    Comments: still hot at the ripe age of 80!!!

  • Where will you meet your arch enemy of life?
    Track: Creep
    Artist: Radiohead
    Comments: you’re so fucking special…

  • Where did your parents 'create' you?
    Track: Vasoline
    Artist: Stone Temple Pilots
    Comments: Blew a kiss, and tried to take it home…

  • What will happen to you tonight, after going to bed?
    Track: Found Out About You
    Artist: Gins Blossoms
    Comments: Did you love only in my head?

  • What is the meaning of your life?
    Track: Lovefool
    Artist: Cardigans
    Comments: fool for love?

  • What will be the meaning of your death?
    Track: 10 Days Late
    Artist: Third Eye Blind
    Comments: I should have died earlier?! Death has such a lousy timing!

  • How many necrophiles will ravage your corpse?
    Track: Song 2
    Artist: Blur
    Comments: just 2?! woo-hoo! when I feel I don’t belong!

  • What do you hate the most?
    Track: Always
    Artist: Bon Jovi
    Comments: I wish I was him coz those words are mine, to say to you till the end of time…

  • What do you love the best?
    Track: Narda
    Artist: Kamikazee
    Comments: pag-ibig na palaisipan, sa kanta na lang idadaan…

  • What makes you feel like jumping out the window?
    Track: Candleburn
    Artist: Dishwalla
    Comments: tonight she’ll give herself away, she’ll break apart all by her, by herself, so easy how we come undone…

  • What do you think about bananas?
    Track: Ordertaker
    Artist: Parokya ni Edgar
    Comments: hahaha! meron ba kayong saging? wala rin po! wala?! hoy! wala na bang ma-order?!!!

  • Where would you like to be now?
    Track: I
    Artist: 6 Cycle Mind
    Comments: iniintindi ko ang lungkot na ginawa mo… waah!

  • Who would you like to have a tea-party with?
    Track: Wonderful Tonight
    Artist: Eric Clapton
    Comments: oh my darling, you look wonderful tonight…

  • How would you describe your childhood?
    Track: Come As You Are
    Artist: Nirvana
    Comments: I wish I was like you, easily amused…

  • If you could do anything you want, what would it be?
    Track: Till I Hear It From You
    Artist: Gin Blossoms
    Comments: I can’t let it get me off, or break up my train of thought…

  • Recent obsessions/existential problems?
    Track: Silvertoes
    Artist: Parokya ni Edgar
    Comments: Nyahahaha!!! Miss, miss pakitigil lang please, ang iyong pagpapantasya!!!

  • If they would make a movie about you, what would be the title?
    Track: About A Girl
    Artist: Nirvana
    Comments: But I can’t see every night free…

  • Where did the pigeons go?
    Track: Cats In the Cradle
    Artist: Ugly Kid Joe
    Comments: Uhm, the cats in the cradle ate them?

  • Are you a good stalker/rapist?
    Track: Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)
    Artist: Offspring
    Comments: You know he really doesn’t get it anyway!

  • What will your neighbour think of you when they'll find out that you have naked pictures of them?
    Track: The Distance Between Us
    Artist: Fra Lippo Lippi
    Comments: They’ll put enormous distance between us!

  • Who's for dinner tonight?
    Track: Daliri
    Artist: Kjwan
    Comments: cannibalism ba to?! bastusan na!

  • Who are you hiding in your cupboard tonight?
    Track: Neon
    Artist: Sponge Cola
    Comments: coz I, I know I can never be enough…

  • Who is your fashion ideal?
    Track: Unwell
    Artist: Matchbox 20
    Comments: but stay awhile and maybe then you’ll see, a different side of me...

  • This Halloween, you'll dress up as a ...
    Track: Ironic
    Artist: Alanis Morissette
    Comments: the queen of the non-ironic irony!

  • Who would you like to keep in your pockets all the time?
    Track: Everything You Want
    Artist: Vertical Horizon
    Comments: I am everything you want, I am everything you want, I am everything inside of you that you wish you could be…

  • If you'd won the lottery, who would you buy first?
    Track: My Star
    Artist: Stonefree
    Comments: aw… he is this obsession in my life...

  • Are we there yet?
    Track: All I Want
    Artist: Toad the Wet Sprocket
    Comments: and it won’t matter now, whatever happens will be, for the air speaks of all we’ll never be, it won’t trouble me…

  • Em... any hard feelings for choosing our survey?
    Track: When I Come Around
    Artist: Green Day
    Comments: I’m a loser, and a user, so I don’t need no accuser!

  • What are your thoughts about the people who made this quiz?
    Track: The Unforgiven II
    Artist: Metallica
    Comments: If you can understand the me, then I can understand the you!

No comments: