Saturday, May 10, 2008

Back Again?

Well, I'm still alive... As my friends so bluntly put it, I haven't been blogging for a month now.

I'm simply FRUSTRATED about this lack of motivation to blog. It's not that I don't have anything to write about - on the contrary, I got so much to rave and rant about. But all I ever did was stare at a blank computer screen or at a blank piece of paper and seethe.

Sometimes I justify my inability to write by saying I don't NEED to do this - and that's such a welcome relief. To not write anything is to not be judged - for your grammar, for the relevance or importance of the things you write about, for who people thought you are because of the things you say about you.

But in the end, I guess I can only be who I am - and I choose to blog because I love expressing myself with words, because I like discussion even if I don't always get feedback, because I like talking. And damn if people will read this blog and say that this is all there is to me.

No comments: