Thursday, July 13, 2006

like a prayer

What is it they say about picturing in your mind something you want to achieve? That when you concentrate hard enough, make a clear mental picture of what you wanted in your head, you might actually get it. Well, my friend had sort of expounded on this idea - that if you pray hard enough, and specific enough, He might just give you what your heart desires.

It got me thinking: maybe if He is keeping track of my prayers, He would realize that I had never really asked for anything big from Him so far, so maybe if I ask now, He wouldn’t mind much.

So I pray: can I please have Miro Valera or Dennis Trillo?

(I mean, you can’t get any more specific than that, can you? And I have thought about them hard and long enough, so yeah...)

And now the wind is howling as torrents of rain fall down from the sky - probably because God is crying from laughing too much.

No comments: