Monday, July 31, 2006

Dream My Life Away

I hate the dreams I’m having these past few days.

No, it’s not like the werewolves-dreams I used to have. But it’s giving me the creeps that my dreams seem so… I don’t know. Logical isn’t the right word, but it’s the first word that comes to my mind. Like, the sequences happened in real time and everything was so vivid. And then when I woke up I can still feel… what I felt when I was my dream-self. Shit. I am not making sense, right?

What scares me is that I know none of the scenes I dreamed of would ever come true at this moment, but there’s a slim but reasonable chance that these might happen in the future. I don’t want to dwell on what I’ve seen but I can't help it. The dreams felt so real, it’s surreal. Are these some sort of déjà vu?

I need that potion for dreamless sleep.

No comments: