Friday, July 14, 2006

Top 5 On A Friday - Week 80

Top 5 songs you're ashamed to admit that you like.


  1. My Heart Will Go On (Celine Dion) - I got a lot of flak for liking Titanic too much. Well, I'll probably get even more for admitting I liked Celine Dion's ode to the star-crossed lovers of this doomed ship.
  2. Sana Ay Mahalin Mo Din Ako (April Boys) - and Sana'y Laging Magkapiling. My God. I can't believe I'm letting this secret out! But hey, the lyrics were quite nice (and cheesy) and April Boy Regino hadn't discovered yet his crossed arms schtick (which was even cheesier).
  3. Handog ng Pilipino Sa Mundo, or whatever the title of that EDSA People Power theme song - I know that the People Power Revolution was a great event for our nation, but I felt that this song was too self-congratulatory. What the heck. I still get that lump in my throat every time I hear this on TV and I get this mad impulse to pump my fist in the air.
  4. Lady in Red - this song isn't really that bad (I think), but after it was featured in the movie Dodgeball (theme song of the mannish Russian lady and the dork guy) I was like, "why are they making fun of this song?!" and since then I had never volunteered the fact that I like this song.
  5. Can't Lose You (F4) - Okay, I made fun of my friends who had F4 songs in their iPods, but I secretly like their song! (Though not enough to put it on my iPod!) And Jerry Yan is cute.

But I want to clarify that none of these songs are in my iPod!!! I am not that stupid to incriminate myself.

This post will self-destruct in 5 seconds.

(wait, what do you mean it won't?!)

No comments: