Friday, July 14, 2006

Friday's Feast 102

Appetizer

Name one thing nice that you could do for someone else today.
  • I had been friendly to a pesky "textmate" today.

Soup

When was the last time you were frightened by the weather?

  • When I first witness flying roofs - and our roof is one of them. The storm was just so strong then and there wasn't even a difference if you're outside or inside your home, everything was drenched. Actually, I wasn't really that frightened, more of a feeling of despair, that there's nothing you can do against the force of nature.

Salad

What would you say is the most useful website or blog that you visit?

  • Wikipedia! It's not exactly the most accurate source for info (well, the internet isn't exactly the most accurate source for info), but I enjoyed reading a lot of topics there that you won't normally find on a classic encyclopedia.

Main Course

Who was your favorite singer/group when you were a child?

  • I was more of a dancer then so I like any music that was danceable. I started dreaming of fronting a rock band when I was in first year high school but by then it was too late, since I lost my singing voice by screaming myself hoarse from cheering, watching basketball, and by just being loud (as if I already had a singing voice in the first place). Anyway, favorite singer/group... I honestly can't remember any singer/group I had supported when I was a child. I was big on 90's alternative rock but it didn't happen until I was in high school.

Dessert

Do you have any rituals? If so, what are they?

  • Surprisingly, I don't have any. Just like everyone else, I have morning or before going to bed rituals (like washing my face, toothbrush, taking additional baths in the evening when the weather's hot) but I don't consider these as rituals as these serve hygienic purposes.

No comments: