Thursday, July 20, 2006

Majika Sucks

(Personal opinions only. If you don't agree, go away.)

  1. The stupid ambigram of the word "Majika". What's the point?
  2. Katrina Halili and Angel Locsin's costumes. I know they're FHM's top 2 sexiest stars but c'mon! Talk about oversell!
  3. The lousy imitation of Harry Potter spells. "Petrificus Totalus" has become "Petra whatever".
  4. The funny way Katrina Halili utters her spells. "Majika Chorva!" (sorry, I just made up that one.) I can't understand what she said! And for someone who's supposed to be one of the best salamanca, she doesn't sound authoritative when she say her spells. (maybe because she realized how stupid the spells sound.)
  5. The lame kissing scene between Dennis Trillo and Angel Locsin. Well, Dennis seemed into it but Angel looked like the "Petrificus Totalus" spell was cast into her instead. If you have the privilege of locking lips with Dennis, please make it look like it was the best kiss in the world, okay? I can be your body double for your kissing scenes you know. It won't cost you anything.

(All these comments were made based on half an episode I saw last night. I wonder if I would change my mind if I watch the show regularly or if my list will just get longer.)

No comments: