Saturday, February 2, 2008

14 Days To Lurve - Day 3

In love, there’s both the real and ideal person you fall in love with. The problem isn’t separating one from the other in your heart but on merging them into your own reality…

When you’re wrong, you suffer disillusionment, but the lessons you learned are vital: that in loving, as in living, the goal and the price are the same – Life.


Okay, confession time: I don’t know which book this quote came from! It was one of those Young Heart/ Young Love pocketbooks I read in high school but for the life of me I couldn’t recall the title. I think the story was also as unremarkable, except for the words above. I guess it stuck a chord, because I was able to memorize it. I still don’t know what those words really mean, so I guess you can help me on this one by giving me your take on the meaning behind the quote. :)

No comments: