Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Shuffle, Schmuffle

Do I still have to explain the mechanics?! Questions. Music Player. Shuffle. Answer. Oh, you know the drill.


- If you reached the top of Mount Everest, you would shout:
“Clumsy” - Our Lady Peace (Brilliant! The clumsy has conquered the highest peak in the world!)

I’ll be waving my hand, watching you drown, watching you scream quiet or loud…

- The next time you stand up in front of a group of people, you'll say:
“You Get What You Give” – New Radicals (Don’t let go, you got the music in you!)

This whole damn world can fall apart, you’ll be ok follow your heart, you’re in harm’s way I’m right behind, now say you’re mine…

- Your favorite thing to say when drunk is:
“One Step Closer” – Linkin Park (Ha! Shut up while I’m talking to you!)

All these words they make no sense, I found bliss in ignorance, the less you hear the less you’ll say, you’ll find out anyway…

- Your message to the world:
“Tea and Sympathy” – Jars Of Clay

Fare thee well, trade in all our words for tea and sympathy, wonder why we tried for things that could never be…

- When you think of your best friend you think:
“Lonely No More” – Rob Thomas

Now it seems to me that you know just what to say…

- Your deepest secret:
“Come Around” – Rhett Miller (Ouch?!)

Am I gonna be lonely for the rest of my life?

- Your innermost desire:
“Enter Sandman” - Metallica

I tuck you in, warm within, keep you free from sin, 'til the sandman he comes…

- Your oldest memory makes you think:
“Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?” – Culture Club

Give me time to realize my crime… (Wala lang, hindi ko marelate yung song sa category eh!)

- Somewhere in your wedding vows, you should have included:
“About A Girl” – Nirvana (I Do!)

I’m standing in your line, I do hope you have the time…

- On your deathbed, you'll whisper:
“Upside Down” – Two Minds Crack

Baby you don’t understand, our love lies lost but you’re still holding my hand…

- Your friends say behind your back:
“You’re A God” – Vertical Horizon (I know! Hahaha!)

But I’ve been unable to put you down, I’m still learning things I ought to know by now…

- You say behind your friends' back:
“Where Did You Sleep Last Night” – Nirvana (Because my friends sleep around?!)

My girl, my girl, don’t lie to me, tell me where did you sleep last night…

- Your opinion of Blogging:
“Mad World” – Tears For Fears (It’s truly a mad, mad cyber world out there)

I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, the dreams in which I’m dying are the best I ever had...

- When you wake up in the morning, you mutter:
“Name” – Goo Goo Dolls

You grew up way too fast and now there’s nothing to believe, and re-runs all become our history…

- If you found yourself lost on a desert island, you'd yell:
“Trouble” - Shampoo

Oh oh! We’re in trouble!

- Right now, your feelings are:
“Crash Into Me” – Dave Matthews Band (I’m in stalker mode!)

Lost for you, I’m so lost for you, you come crash into me…

- What's your excuse for reposting this music survey?:
“Beat It” – Michael Jackson (Beat It! I want to post this and there’s nothing you can do about it!)

You wanna be tough, better do what you can, so beat it, but you wanna be bad...

- Your life's soundtrack:
“Perfect” – Smashing Pumpkins (Just perfect!)

Perfect, you know this has to be, we always were so free, we promised that we'd be perfect...

- The day you fell in love was the day that:
“You Lost That Lovin’ Feeling” – Hall and Oates (Syeteks! The day I fell in love was the day he fell out of love?!)

You never close your eyes anymore when i kiss your lips...

- You Scream During Sex:
“Lithium” - Nirvana (Yeah, yeah, yeah!)

I'm so horny, but that's okay, my will is good, yeah, yeah, yeah! I like it - I'm not gonna crack!

- Your farewell message to the readers of this music survey:
“One Way Or Another” - Blondie (one way or another, I know you'll be answering a meme of this sort, too!)

One way or another, I'm gonna win ya, I'm gonna getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha!

No comments: