Sunday, June 1, 2008

I Won't Hesitate, No More, No More

For some unfathomable reason, I'm feeling very mushy for the past few days. Shocking di ba? Proof are the top most played songs in my iPod:

1. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
2. This Never Happened Before - Paul McCartney
3. Always Be My Baby - David Cook
4. Billy Jean - David Cook (not counted!)
5. True - Ryan Cabrera (this is soooo embarassing!)

So it just pains me to hear that I'm Yours is being used as a theme song to a new telenovela (I forgot which telenovela and from which channel)!

Anyway, I don't know what's gotten into me. Not even the news that Morgan has a baby already (ouch!) could dampen my "hopeless romantic" state. You see, one can be single and be in that in love state and damn anybody who would find fault in that! As the song goes, it's my God-forsaken right to be loved, loved, loved...

... there's no need to complicate, our time is short,
this is our fate, I'm yours...

No comments: