Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Was That A Game, Or What?

This is going to be a short post, but let me congratulate Talk and Text for capturing the Philippine Cup championship against Alaska Aces, 93-89. The championship series has been, well, dramatic (quite an understatement), and the tightly fought game 7 was a fitting ending for the conference.

I haven't been following PBA as religiously as before. It kinda got boring for me, plus I don't have anyone to discuss it with (like that actually prevents me from discussing my other obssessions, but still). The last time I watched a live PBA game was too looong ago.

Congrats to Chot, boo to Miller for missing those crucial free throws (good for me since it sealed the doom for Alaska, but I expect better pressure play from a former MVP).

No comments: