Thursday, December 7, 2006

Ask Me!

  1. Leave me a comment saying "Interview Me".
  2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
  3. You will update your journal with the answers to the questions.
  4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
  5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

I left a comment to my friends' blogs, so if you receive one, it means I want to be interviewed by you! So ask away, friends! And if you want to get your own set of questions from me, just leave a comment on this post. =)

3 comments:

jen said...

Interview Me! (At nang may bago naman mailagay sa blog ko! hehe...)

Jela said...

Jen - here are my questions:

What’s your favorite teenage memory that you always go back to?

Who is your favorite local showbiz loveteam? (pwedeng current, pwedeng mga pang That’s Entertainment, TGIS, etc)

Do you have any conceived notion/idea while you were a kid that was shattered big time when you become an adult?

If you were stranded in an island for the rest of your life, what 5 things would you bring there?

What’s the best compliment you ever received?

don't forget your questions for me ha!

jen said...

Jela - my questions:

If you would be given a chance to be somebody else for a day who would it be?

What is the oldest item in your closet that you just don't have the heart to throw away?

What is your biggest regret so far?

What would you choose, a secure future with a guy you don't love or an uncertain future with a guy that you love?

What was the silliest thing that you did as a child?