Saturday, December 23, 2006

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows



Yep, that's the title of the 7th and last (waah!) book of my most loved book series in the world.


And I'm pissed with myself for not knowing this piece of information sooner. Because I had been busy, busy, busy.


Wala na ba kong life?!


Okay, before this becomes a full-blown rant post yet again, I'll go back to Harry Potter.


What is the Deathly Hallows?! I have no freakin' idea. Is that a Horcrux? A place? How long am I going to wait to find out?


It was pointed out at Mugglenet that the title was released on the winter solstice. During the memorable fight between the DA and the Death Eaters at the Department of Mysteries in "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix", two prophecies were shattered and we get to hear the part about "...at the solstice will come a new..." and "...and none will come after". At the winter solstice, the title of the new book was revealed, but after this book, no more will be released. Sigh. Don't you just love J.K. Rowling?

No comments: