Friday, December 22, 2006

Friday's Feast 123

Appetizer
What is one of your Christmas traditions?

A lot, actually. Simbang Gabi, Noche Buena, pamamasko even if I’m the one now who’s giving the gift. Also, something I had commented to a friend – that Christmas is a time for friends’ reunion. So I can say that I really love the Christmas season, even if this year has been the busiest so far for me, even if it’s freakin’ hot here in the Philippines!


Soup
Who is the easiest person on your list to buy presents for?

I had an easier time buying gifts for my Dad and my 4 brothers. Most of the time, it’s just shirts that they wanted. Honestly, I am better at buying men’s clothing than women’s clothing!


Salad
What is your favorite Christmas scent?

Mostly Christmas foods, like bibingka and hot chocolate. Although I haven’t smelled it yet for this year, the air has a certain scent in the evening and at dawn during Christmas season, which I think has something to do with the weather.


Main Course
If you could give a fellow blogger a Christmas gift, who would it be and what would you give them?

I’ll give it to anyone who reads my blog – patience to read my irrelevant and petty ramblings! I guess most of the people I know who blogs has problems updating their sites on a regular basis, so I wish that they would have more time, more drive and more inspiration to continue sharing their thoughts and a part of their lives.


Dessert
What's something on your Christmas wish list this year that you need (not just want)?

Oh gosh. I suddenly realized that among the materials things I wished for, there is nothing that I really need, just things that I want to have. Well, I wished for my family and friends’ peace of mind, wisdom, good health and happiness, but I guess it’s not really something that I need or something that’s within my capacity to give. Oh right, I need for my true love to find me! That qualifies as a major NEED! =P

3 comments:

Chateau said...

I wish your Dessert will be granted, hehe!
Love the reunions too that Christmas bring.

Happy holidays!

Anonymous said...

LOL at the soup! I would try to buy my husband shirts for Christmas but he is unusually picky about what kinds of shirts (or clothing in general) he will wear.

Happy holidays!!

Heart of Rachel said...

I love get togethers with friends too. I already had one recently and still a few more scheduled ones to go.

I love the smell of bibingka and puto bumbong too.

Have a lovely Christmas season!

Rach