Friday, November 10, 2006

Heto Na Ang Totoong Mixed Tapes Challenge

I’ll be in Cebu until Sunday and while I’m gone, I want to request help from you. I had decided on my theme for my mixed tapes and I’m posting it today with a plea for your suggestions and contributions. Suggestions included in my final compilation will be given due props (and perhaps a copy of the CD?), so please, pretty please, give me nice suggestions.


Unrequited Love
– no explanations necessary. But I wanted an eclectic mix – meaning, different songs that cover a lot of genres (pop, rock, jazz, country, RnB, etc.) and eras (current hits to oldies).


You Had Me At Hello
– songs with killer opening lines. Please include the opening lines of the song! Examples:

The Reason (Hoobastank) I'm not a perfect person, there's many things I wish I didn't do...

Last Kiss (Pearl Jam) Oh where, oh where can my baby be? The Lord took her away from me...

Come Around (Rhett Miller) I'm dressed all in blue and I'm remembering you, and the dress that you wore when you broke my heart...



So there. Not that hard, you see. I know I only have about 4 readers hahaha… pero I’m counting on you and your suggestions! You’ll get dried mangoes when I get back!

No comments: