Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Public Service Announcement

Does anyone know where I can buy/find the following?

  1. Cardboard case for blank CDs. CD R King's selling only the plastic ones. If there are no cardboard case available, can you give suggestion on alternative CD case?
  2. In relation to #1, is there a software that you can use for labelling of CDs?
  3. Corkboard. Okay, I know I had been asking this for the longest time, and I always get National Bookstore as the answer, but I haven't seen any corkboards there! Well, there is, but they're too big. I'm just looking for a small corkboard, about the size of a folder, something that I can put in my workstation.
  4. A shop that specializes in T shirt airbrushing. Not those that sell/accept orders in bulks a la corporate/election give-aways, but the nice, personalized shirts.

3 comments:

jen said...

Um, some National Bookstore branches has small corkboards, pero very limited lang. I'll try to look for one pag nadaan ako sa ibang branch... also, why don't you try Papemelrotti?

k a r e n said...

hi, just stopped by your blog.. you write quite well. =)

There are some stores in Megamall that do t-shirt airbrushing but for the life of me I can't remember their names or where they are exactly (yeah..i'm a big help aren't I? LOL)

As per your question with the cd labelling kit... There's one that I personally prefer.. It's called CD Stomper Pro. It's available at most computer shops. My dad bought his something like almost 3yrs ago. He bought it for approx 1200 php. It came with the software, labels, and the cd stomping tool. Pretty much everything u need. Then they also came out with a cheaper kit for approx bet 400-600 php w/c still includes the software and stomping tool but w/o the free sample labels (I'm sure you can get the labels somewhere else anyway). I don't know how much your budget is but you might wanna take a look at it.

Happy shopping! =)

Jela said...

jenny from the block! I've been to a lot of National but most of them only have the bigger ones. Sige, I'll check sa Papemelroti. Hey, it used to be one of my fave stores! You know, memo pads and everything hahaha! Haven't visited any branch for a long time. Anyway, thanks for the suggestion. =)

Hi Karen! Thanks for dropping by! Wow, you're comment is really helpful. =) I'll check in Mega and also the software you recommended. Thanks!