So little time, so much to do
I'd like to spend one day with you
Some of the things I really want to do, but can't find the time or energy or drive to do so...
- Practice driving
- Start my Christmas shopping
- Update the songs on my iPod
- Update my Friendster, Multiply and LastFM account
- Ice skate
- Watch NBA and PBA (Mavs is on a 10 game winning streak and I haven't seen a single game?!)
- Watch The Amazing Race (damn! I missed the last 2 episodes! and, yep, I'm totally excited about the All-Stars Edition!)
- Download 'Heroes'
- Marathon DVD
- Back up my files
- Change the layout of this blog
- Upload the pictures on my digicam
- Write a damn novel! (I had joined NaNoWrimo in the hopes of creating my first ever novel in one month. But it's the last day of the month tomorrow and not a single word nor idea had crossed my mind.)
- Renovate my room
- Review for the Certification Program
- Transfer my things from my old workstation to my new work area.
- Keep in touch with my friends
- Go to Baguio (damn it! postponed na lang palagi!)
don't you forget about me
when you're a celebrity
I know you're busy,
but we all need somebody before too long.