Wednesday, October 4, 2006

TIGER POWER!



Just got back from UST's Victory Party/Concert and I am soaking wet! It literally rained on our parade but what the heck! At least Parokya ni Edgar and Kamikazee were able to finish their set before the rain descended upon us.

Anyway, I'm posting the pics here. These are not of the best quality because we were situated at the left far side of the stage and, well, this wannabe amateur photographer is not really good at taking outdoor pictures.

Eh ano naman?! Basta panalo ang UST - and I was there to celebrate with them! Woo hoo! Yung mga niyaya ko na hindi sumama - hah! Mainggit kayo! Hahahahaha...


Let's start with the fireworks display [because I'm such a sucker for this kind of spectacle!]




more fireworks...


fireworks again...


i love fireworks displays!!!


My current heroes - the UST Men's Basketball Team. Let's all pretend that we can clearly see the players' faces from these pics!





And to complete the kasayahan, bands showed up to celebrate our victory with us!

Callalily


Parokya ni Edgar


Parokya ni Edgar with Kamikazee - panalo 'to!!!!!



Other musicians who played were Sophia and Soapdish, but I didn't catch them because we had to eat our dinner.

I'll upload the links to some videos later. And a deeper analysis of UST's basketball journey this season will also follow [yuck, feeling sports analyst!].

GO USTE!

In other news, I'm attracted now to semi-kal guys. What is wrong with me?!

No comments: