Saturday, October 28, 2006

Oh, baby it's a wild world, I'll always remember you like a child girl...

Movie. Book. Chatmate. Booze. Drugs. Anything. I need anything just to take my mind off what happened.

I'm overanalyzing things again and I hate it when I do that. It just complicates matter even more.

Life got a one sick sense of humor. Just when you're starting to feel comfortable, when you had your guard down - bam! - it would deal you a harsh blow. All of a sudden, the balance you tried so hard to maintain had been tipped, leaving you dizzy, dazed and confused.

I just need to forget what happened, that's all. Or maybe get some answers. I'm not asking for the moon here, I just need to understand why fate had to be such a cruel bitch.

Anyone, anyboby, please, I need to be brought back to my senses.

... you know I've seen a lot of what the world can do / and it's breaking my heart in two / cause I never want to see you sad, girl / don't be a bad girl / but if you wanna leave, take good care / hope you make a lot of nice friends out there / just remember there's a lot of bad and beware / oh, baby, it's a wild world / it's hard to get by just upon a smile...

No comments: