Friday, October 20, 2006

Top Five On A Friday - Week 94

Top Five Worst Songs by Your Favorite Artist(s)


Wow, this is kind of hard. Sometimes I think that the worst songs of my fave artists are pretty okay compared to the best of the artists I loathe. Hahaha. Kidding.

Bitiw (Sponge Cola) – just as I said before, I think this song is very much appropriate for use as theme song for fantaserye. I’m not entirely wrong, am I? Now it’s the theme song of this show in Channel 2.

Taralets (Imago) – it’s catchy and very LSS-sy, yes, but it’s, I don’t know, too commercial? Aia’s haunting voice is severely underutilized here.

If Tomorrow Never Comes (Elliott Yamin) – I’m not sure if this qualifies, but this is my least favorite performance from my favorite American Idol finalist.

...


I really can’t think of any other songs right now that will qualify as the worst songs by my fave artist. I’ll just enumerate the least played songs in my iPod from my favorite artists.

Langit (Stonefree)
Find Your Way Back Home (Dishwalla)
Allison Road (Gin Blossoms)
The Unforgiven II (Metallica)
Come As You Are (Nirvana)

No comments: