Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday's Feast 116

Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?


I’m okay with just water to go with anything, as long as it’s ice cold. For sodas, I prefer Sprite or Mountain Dew. For my caffeine fix, it’s Caramel Frappucino from Starbucks.




Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.



At work:

Lots and lots of papers, for whatever I’m doing at the moment or documents for filing

Lots and lots of post its and notepads – and when I say lots and lots, I mean this:



My iPod – major stress reliever!




Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?



9. Isn’t that an honest indicator of how honest I am?!




Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?


Shakespeare fanatics and devotees would hate me for this, but I find Stratford-upon-Avon as being too long winded. Let’s just change it to The-Town-Where-The-Greatest-Writer-Lived. Still wordy? How bout Shakespeare-Lived-Here? Okay, Stratford-upon-Avon will do.




Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?


Sources of stress: WORK, horrendous traffic situations, mall-wide sales, enrollment at driving school, my brother’s love life and my mom’s reaction to it.


Stress buster: music, malling, talking to friends, staring at the wall for a long time, blogging about what stresses me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love diet sprite or sprite zero as they now call it

Caylynn said...

Nice feast! :) That is a lot of post-its! :D Grinning at your main course. :)

Have a good weekend. :)

Paperback Writer said...

Yes, you're right. Stratford-Upon-Avon needs to be renamed.

meowminx said...

Enjoyed your feast. I havent been to Stratford-upon-Avon even though Ive lived here for a while now.

Mine's up at http://www.meowminx.com/babygem, although it's a day late