Sunday, September 3, 2006

My Fave Artists

[originally posted on August 29. Updated to include correct answers. Keep those guesses coming in!]

make sure you get it on the first try hahaha...


  • Post the names of your favorite musicians.
  • See who can guess which is your favorite song by each.
  • Once someone guesses right, bold that row and include the song.
  • Comment on correct guesses with a short line from the song that you like. [okay, I know it said 'short line' but I'm allowed to break my own rules!]





  1. Eraserheads
  2. Stonefree - MY STAR [bom] without my star, I feel no warmth, I raise my hand to meet the light, stare at my star till I was blind, here is my star, is it mine?... and tell me now, why did you have to be, why did you have to be so cold?
  3. Sponge Cola
  4. Nirvana
  5. Pearl Jam - BLACK [bom] and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass of what was everything, all the pictures have all been washed in black, tattooed everything... all the love gone bad turned my world to black, tattooed all I see, all that I am, all, I'll ever be... I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be the sun in somebody else's sky, but why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?
  6. Gin Blossoms
  7. Dishwalla - ANGELS OR DEVILS [bom] the angels they burn inside of us, are we ever, are we ever gonna learn how to fly? the devils they burn inside of us, are we ever gonna come back down, come around? I'm always gonna worry about the things that could make us cold...
  8. Metallica
  9. Aerosmith
  10. Vertical Horizon
  11. Stone Temple Pilots
  12. Third Eye Blind
  13. Goo Goo Dolls
  14. Matchbox 20 - IF YOU'RE GONE [jen] I think you're so mean, I think we should try, I think I could need this in my life. And I think I'm just scared - I think too much. I know it's wrong, it's a problem I'm dealing. If you're gone, maybe it's time to go home. There's an awful lot of breathing room but I can hardly move. If you're gone, maybe you need to come home. There's a little bit of something in me, in everything in you...
  15. Live
  16. Jars of Clay - FLY [bom] and I'll fly with you through the night so you know I'm not letting go, I'm not letting go. My tears like rain fill up the sky oh my love, I'm not letting go, I won't let you go... Shed your heart and your breath and your pain and fly...
  17. Fra Lippo Lippi - STITCHES AND BURNS [bom] time after time, nothing that I can do, knowing your ways and loving your ways but not getting through at all. Day after day, leaving the past behind. Coming into terms with stitches and burns, and learning to fly again...
  18. U2 - PRIDE [IN THE NAME OF LOVE] [bom] early morning, April 4. Shots ring out in the Memphis sky. Free at last, they took your life. They could not take your pride...
  19. John Mayer - LOVE SONG FOR NO ONE [jen] I could have met in a sandbox, I could have passed you on the sidewalk. Could I have missed my chance and watched you walked away? I'm tired of being alone, so hurry up and get here...
  20. Elliott Yamin - MOODY'S MOOD FOR LOVE [bom] pretty baby you are the soul who snaps my control. Such a funny thing but every time I'm near I never can behave. You gave me a smile and I'm wrapped up in your magic, there's music all around me.

No comments: