Friday, September 1, 2006

Top 5 On A Friday - Week 87

Top 5 songs that best describe your current "mood".

And my current mood is... grumpy. Totally grouchy and irritable. I need a life stat.


Semi Charmed Life (Third Eye Blind) - "I want something else to get me through this semi charmed kind of life..."

One Step Closer (Linkin Park) - "Shut up while I'm talking to you!!!" [I really, really want to say this to a lot of people]

Superproxy (Eraserheads) - "sawa ka na ba sa mga hassle sa buhay mo? ayaw mo na bang mag-isip para sa sarili?"

Lithium (Nirvana) - "I like it - I'm not gonna crack, I miss you - I'm not gonna crack, I like you - I'm not gonna crack, I killed you - I'm not gonna crack..." I'm not gonna crack!

Bent (Matchbox 20) - "I started out clean but I'm jaded, just phoning it in, just breaking the skin, can you help me I'm bent, I'm so scared that I'll never get put back together..."


Runners up:

Blasphemous Rumors (Depeche Mode)

So Little Time (Arkarna)

I Think I'm Paranoid (Garbage)

No comments: